1. Pride and Prejudice. I know I should have read it, but I haven't. I've seen the movies...doesn't that count? I have a firm grasp of the plot and the characters. I think that's enough.
2. Okay, I could just go through Jane Austen one by one, but I'm going to admit to it. I've never read any of her books. None of them. *English teachers cringe.* What can I say, I loved my some Bronte sisters (of which I have read every single book, thank you Dr. Simmons!).
3. A Wrinkle in Time. No, I don't read it every couple of years...
4. Bleak House. Come on. Really? Bleak. House. But, I sure did get an A on my test. :)
5. Catcher in the Rye. Never happened to be on a required reading list in high school or college. And yet, I've still had conversations about it.
6. Uhm. Sure, I love Huckleberry Finn. It's a classic.
7. Yep, I read every, single word in The Last of the Mohicans, the very descriptive book.
8. Yeah, sure. I read all of James Joyce's Ulysses. Not. Have you looked at that beast lately? There's actually a whole chapter without punctuation!! Made my English major's heart quiver, I tell you!
I'm not really sorry I couldn't come up with the full 10, because I truly to try to read all the books I pick up! How about you guys? Any books you've been fibbing about?