Thursday, August 25, 2011

If I could...


Question: If I could be a character in any teen novel, which one novel would I choose and why?

Answer: There are so many books that I have read and loved, but The Hunger Games is one of my top favs. I would love to be Katniss. The reason is she's strong, independent, great at bow and arrow - which I'm working on - and she'll stop at nothing to protect the ones she loves. Also, I'd love to be the crush of someone as sweet, funny, handsome, strong, and creative as Peeta Mellark. I would also pick Katniss because I just love the adventure of The Hunger Games. It's full of suspense, action, humor, quirks, and an all out romance all around. I love to read of tales where the two would do anything to be with the one they love even if it means they risk their own lives. It's one very true definition of true love. I would also love to be able to be a character that, yes, has to grow through some grief in there life - that's life - but, to be able to come out stronger and stand up for what I know, what I'm fighting for, and what I believe.

*Michaela, 14 @ OV

No comments:

Post a Comment