Tuesday, September 20, 2011

If I could...


Question: What is your favorite location or setting from a teen fiction novel and why?

Answer: If I could live in any book series I would have to choose the wonderful, wizarding world of Harry Potter. Who wouldn't want to live in a place where anything could happen? Just imagine a day of playing Quidditch with your friends before taking a trip into The Three Broomstick's in Hogsmeade to relax and check out the locals. Simple words can not even captivate the purely magical essence in the air. Besides, the fantastical places in the Wizarding World, the magical creatures are unbelievable. I don't know about you but I would love to pet a unicorn, befriend a hippogriff, or even watch a dragon (with protection of course!). Harry Potter's world is most definitely the place I would go if I had a chance.

* Shundrika, 15 @ OV

No comments:

Post a Comment