Saturday, October 05, 2013

Zombie Prom



Yay!! It's that time of year again...!
ZOMBIE PROM 
 Come to any OPPL Branch for you tickets.  It's free, but tickets are necessary and your parents need to fill out this permission form.
Zombie Prom 2013
Rules of conduct

You will not be allowed to exit and re-enter the building.  Once you check in at the door, you are to remain in the library until you are ready to leave FOR THE NIGHT. 
The program ends promptly at 10:00 p.m.  Please make sure that you and your ride are aware of the time the event ends.  Teens not picked up by 10:30 will be sent to West Monroe Police Department to await pickup.
Standard rules of library conduct still apply:
·         Disruptive behavior
·         Threatening, offensive, or abusive language and behavior
·         Harassment of employees or other attendees
·         Misuse or defacement of library facility or materials
·         Violating any state, federal, or local law

I agree to comply with the rules for Zombie Prom 2013.  I agree to listen to all library staff.  I understand that library employees are authorized to enforce these rules.  The library reserves the right to revoke or restrict event privileges of any user for conduct contrary to these rules.
Printed Name: ______________________________________________________________________
Signature: __________________________________________________________________________
Parent/Guardian Name and Contact Number: _______________________________________________
CONSENT FORM AND LIABILITY WAIVER
I hereby give permission for _______________________________________ to attend the Zombie Prom program.  I assume all responsibility for injury to my child, and for injury which my child may cause to others.  I give permission for the supervising adults at Ouachita Parish Public Library to contact 911 for medical assistance for my child/ward named above, and consent to medical treatment as deemed necessary by emergency personnel.  I will be contacted immediately if emergency arises.  My minor child/ward and I understand that violations of the Ouachita Parish Public Library’s behavior policy or the enjoyment of others at this event will result in eviction.  Parent/Guardian agrees to be available at one of the phone numbers listed above the night of the Zombie Prom. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Signature of parent/guardian                                                                                                                     Date
 My child has my permission to leave with the following: ­­­­­­­­­____________________________________
       (IDs may be requested by staff to ensure identity of person picking up teens.)
  My child may only leave with parent/guardian listed on this form.

No comments:

Post a Comment