Tuesday, November 26, 2013

TTT: Top Ten Tuesday Thankful Readers



Top Ten Reasons why readers are thankful!

  1. Be thankful that you aren't a tribute.
  2. Be thankful that you that you don't have Eric as you Dauntless trainer.
  3. Be thankful that Professor Umbridge isn't your teacher.
  4. Be thankful that you don't have to out run the Grievers.
  5. Be thankful that you don't have to defeat the buggers.
  6. Be thankful you aren't stuck on an island with  Ralph, Piggy,  & Simon.
  7. Be thankful you haven't received thirteen cassette tapes recorded by your dead friend
  8.  Be thankful you don't have to make the journey to Mordor.
  9. Be thankful you don't have the cheese touch.
  10. And finally, be thankful school's out and you have more time to read.  
 For more Top Ten Tuesday go to: http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
  1.  

5 comments:

  1. haha this list is amazing! One of the best I've read so far, so original :)

    Love 1, 2 and 3 and I'm waiting for number 10 to happen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love #3 - I am definitely grateful that I've never had a teacher like Professor Umbridge because I might not have made it through school without getting in major trouble! :D I'm also thankful I've never been in a Lord of the Flies or Thirteen Reasons Why situation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I debated about putting the 13 Reasons one, because it's not as funny as being worried about Umbridge or getting the Cheese touch like in Wimpy Kid. It's more real, but that's why books like that are important, especially for teens.

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, I ADORE this list. So clever, fun and TRUE.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete