Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014

Last year my read goal was 35 and I surpassed that and read 39 books so I want to increase my goal. 

My Bookish Goals.
  1. To read at least 35 books. This includes audiobooks.
  2. To read at 3 books about animals, ecology, or nature.  Last year I read one--and bits and pieces of three others, but I want to read at least 3 cover to cover.
  3.  To read 2 biographies. I read three this year.
  4. To read 2 graphic novels.
  5. To read a book way outside of my "reading" comfort zone, just because someone suggests it to me. 
  6. Reread at 2 of the Harry Potter books.
  7.  Catch up on the Percy Jackson series.
My other goals.
  1. To drink more water.
  2. To spend more time outside.
  3. Be more committed to my volunteer groups.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome goals!
    I hope you complete every single one <3
    Good luck!
    Here's Our TTT
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have rethought my 45 books, and will do 40, but other than that I think I will.

    ReplyDelete