|Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish|
Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014
Last year my read goal was 35 and I surpassed that and read 39 books so I want to increase my goal.
My Bookish Goals.
- To read at least 35 books. This includes audiobooks.
- To read at 3 books about animals, ecology, or nature. Last year I read one--and bits and pieces of three others, but I want to read at least 3 cover to cover.
- To read 2 biographies. I read three this year.
- To read 2 graphic novels.
- To read a book way outside of my "reading" comfort zone, just because someone suggests it to me.
- Reread at 2 of the Harry Potter books.
- Catch up on the Percy Jackson series.
- To drink more water.
- To spend more time outside.
- Be more committed to my volunteer groups.