It’s shining bright here at
Highway-Y.A. Sunshine Blog Award
Ouachita Parish Public Library Teen Blog has been nominated for the Sunshine Blog Award! I was nominated by Ericka @ Highway-YA Thank You Highway-YA!Be sure to check out her blog http://highway-ya.blogspot.com/
1. I have a list of every book I’ve ever read.
2. I’m a huge Harry Potter nerd. I was in the Harry Potter Alliance in college, and once had a Harry Potter party so epic that the local newspaper covered it.
3. I volunteer with the Read. Learn. Succeed program through the Monroe United Way. I get to read to an at-risk 2nd grader once a week.
4. My favorite novel is The Giver, and my favorite graphic novel is Maus.
5. I didn’t become a reader until the end of 5th grade.
6. My Myers-Briggs personality type is ENFP, which explains why people may think I have ADHD and I don’t. It also explains my gift of gab.
7. I have been to the Atlantic, Pacific, and Gulf Coasts. The Atlantic is the best, and Pacific is the worse.
8. I have 7 piercings and one tattoo. Right ear: two lobe and tragis. Left Ear: Three lobe and rook. Tattoo: on my left foot.
9. I will always have a soft stop in my heart for Maine Coon cats. My childhood cat was one, he was born on Easter when I was in the 3rd grade and them passed away my sophomore year of college.
10. Peanut Butter is my all time favorite condiment. Jif is the best; I even eat it on carrots! (Don’t knock it until you try it.)