Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I own
1. Bobble head Dobby the House Elf
2. Mug with a list of banned books
3. Custom-made, one of a kind, I’m the only person on earth that owns them lizard book ends
4. Many bookish t-shirts-Where the Wild Things Are, Pete the Cat, Wizard of Oz, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Camp Half-blood.
5. Homemade bookish t-shirts—I made a Candor shirt, that say, “Dishonesty makes evil possible”. I have made a couple HP ones, my favorite says, “House Elves have feelings, too.”
6. A John Green “Reading is Awesome: DFTBA” poster
7. Alice in Wonderland fleece blanket
8. I have a super rad golden snitch necklace.
9. Two bookish totes with screen prints of books on them: Pandemic by Yvonne Ventresca (I got with my prepub she sent me) and Swamper: Letters from a Louisiana Swamp Rabbit by Amy Ouchley-a fabulous Monroe, Louisiana author who I adore.
10. My dad and my sister made an AMAZING Weasley clock with my family members on it.
|Bookish shirt, handmade bookish sorting hat, bookish pins|
|Bookish Weasley Clock|
|Bookish Banned Book Mug|
|Bookish Homemade t-shirts|
Also, what's that Candor doing and hanging out with Amities!?
|Bookish Jewelry-The Golden Snitch|