Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I own




 Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I own


1.            Bobble head Dobby the House Elf
2.            Mug with a list of banned books
3.            Custom-made, one of a kind, I’m the only person on earth that owns them lizard book ends
4.            Many bookish t-shirts-Where the Wild Things Are, Pete the Cat, Wizard of Oz, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Camp Half-blood.
5.            Homemade bookish t-shirts—I made a Candor shirt, that say, “Dishonesty makes evil possible”.  I have made a couple HP ones, my favorite says, “House Elves have feelings, too.”
6.            A John Green “Reading is Awesome: DFTBA” poster
7.            Alice in Wonderland fleece blanket
8.            I have a super rad golden snitch necklace.
9.            Two bookish totes with screen prints of books on them: Pandemic by Yvonne Ventresca (I got with my prepub she sent me) and Swamper: Letters from a Louisiana Swamp Rabbit by Amy Ouchley-a fabulous Monroe, Louisiana author who I adore.
10.      My dad and my sister made an AMAZING Weasley clock with my family members on it.

Bookish shirt, handmade bookish sorting hat, bookish pins


Bookish Weasley Clock

Bookish Banned Book Mug

Bookish Homemade t-shirts
Also, what's that Candor doing and hanging out with Amities!?
Bookish Jewelry-The Golden Snitch




6 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH! :D Oh boy...I'm REALLY tempted to go shopping for stuffs now...*sigh*

    My Top Ten Tuesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, a lot of my stuff is DIY, my sister and I had a HUGE Harry Potter Party with the last movie came out. We made the clock, a Voldemort pinata (based on the Harry Potter Puppet pals version of Voldy), a tomb stone for Dobby, the sorting hat (or of a sombrero and fabric) and my sister painting several paintings: the Hogwarts crest, a sign for 9 3/4, and a sign for Prof. Spouts gardening.

      It was a lot of fun, because we worked so hard for the party. We did other things too, Like replaced our family photos with pictures of the Weasley's and got an old mirror at a thrift store and wrote Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi on it.

      Delete
  2. There is seriously some rocking Harry Potter jewelery out there! I really want a Weasley clock that really works!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Harry Potter party sounds amazingly creative. Love the clock and the mug. And thanks for the Pandemic mention. :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to read it... I'll have to wait though one of my co-workers begged for it first.

      Delete