Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Top Ten Books If You Like Once Upon a Time



Top Ten Books



If You Like the TV Series Once Upon a Time

1.) The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer


 2.) Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen



 3.) Fairy Tale Retellings by Jackson Pierce

 4.)Woodcutter Sisters



5.)A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce


6.) September Girls byBennett Madison

7.)The Princesses Series by Jessica Day George

 8.)Stock Trilogy by Wendy Desol





9.)Ash by Malinda Lo


10) Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright

6 comments:

  1. Wow, there are several series her I had not even thought about reading. I do love a good reimagining of fairytales though. I'll have to investigate some of these books, especially Ash just for the cover alone, it's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover too! I haven't read it. It's a very unique retelling of Cinderella... it's an LGBT book.

      Delete
  2. Great list! I found some new series that I need to check out now, especially since i love The Lunar Chronicles and Once Upon a Time. Thanks for stopping by our Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you found something good to read.

      Delete