Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art



Top Ten Tuesday:
Top Ten Book Covers 
I’d Frame as Artwork


1. many of the Alice's Adventures in Wonderland covers 


 2. the Inkworld series... especially Inkspell
 




3. the new Percy Jackson covers
 
the cool thing about this is if you line them up then make on complete picture



4. I think it would be really, really awesome to have several copies of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone at poster's





5.The Looking Glass Wars series
 
 6. The Last Survivors series
 
7. Perks of Being a Wallflower
 8. Faerie Wars
9. Giver Quartet
10.  Wicked
 

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a selection. so nice you used many different editions!
    Classics would definitely make great posters, and I almost used HP and Percy Jackson as well.
    HP for me is a whole new category - old adult covers, new adult covers, new kid covers. So many amazing graphics, and not to mention the cover art of the latest series. :D
    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't resist the HP covers! (That might be why I known 3 copies of the first one). And just love the new Percy Jackson covers. I can't get enough of them.

      Delete
  2. Great List!! I don't know why I didn't include Harry Potter in my list. I loved all of those books. I haven't read the Percy Jackson books yet, but they have been on my TBR list forever. I'm really going to have to read those soon.

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need top break down and read the Percy J's I love them. The last one comes on this fall!

      Delete
  3. Nice picks this week! Some brilliant books and some gorgeous covers. I love those Percy Jackson covers, haven't seen those ones before. I still need to hurry up and read that series. Great covers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with the Harry Potter covers! I want all 7 as wall art to hang in my library. Thanks for stopping by my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE all of the Alice in Woderland book covers! And of course, the HP book covers, especially the new ones, are artwork. I really wish publishers would sell more cover art as posters or prints- there's definitely a market for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't understand why they don't! It seems like a goldmine for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes to HP!!! sentimental value, for sure.

    ReplyDelete