Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me on a Deserted Island


Hermione Granger
1.    Hermione for the Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling|She is obviously my first choice!  She clever and book smart, and wouldn’t crack under pressure.

2.       Gale from The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins| He has really good hunting and wilderness survival skills.  I feel like he would be a good asset to the group.

3.  Thorgil from Sea of Trolls Trilogy by Nancy Farmer| She is a tough fight and could help Gale with hunting, but could also be good protection.
Leo Valdez
4.   Leo Valdez from Rick Riordan’s Heroes of Olympus Series| He is has a great personality, which I think would be very important.  I really feel like we would be friends in real life.  Also, he’s pyrokinetic, which would be super important for cooking.

5.    William Robinson from Swiss Family Robinson by | Okay, I’m going to be honest. I haven’t read the book, but I have seen the play… so I don’t feel bad including him.  I feel like he’d be smart about organized a little island society.  

6.    Ky from the Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie| Ky would be a good companion on the island, because he grew up in the outerprovinces and has had to deal with a lot in his life.

7.    Raven from Delirium by Lauren Oliver | Raven was the leader of Lena’s group out in the Wilds.  She knows how to survive and is a good leader.

8.    Mila from Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza | I think Mila would be a good asset; she has tracking skills, GPS, and can perform amazing feats of strength. It’s also a bonus that since she is an android she won’t have to eat.

Niko from Monument 14
9.     Niko from Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne | Niko is a boy scott with good survival skills and good at keeping people calm in scary situations.  

10.                     Clary Lane from The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau | Clary's life would has been in the greenhouses in Ember.  She would be a good asset because she would know how to farm and garden the island.
  

11 comments:

  1. Very good character selections here, and I think you have just about covered all bases!

    Awesome post, will have to give the whole blog a more of a thorough divulgence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermione seems to be a crowd favorite this week! Also, this reminds me that I still need to read Mila 2.0! Thanks for stopping by our Top Ten!

    Amber R. @ Bibliophilia, Please

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Hermione on a lot of lists (including mine)! She's awesome! Thanks for visiting Cornerfolds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier! I can't believe I didn't think about Hermione. Sheesh! Nice choices!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list - this was such a fun one

    ReplyDelete