2. Gale from The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins| He has really good hunting and wilderness survival skills. I feel like he would be a good asset to the group.
3. Thorgil from Sea of Trolls Trilogy by Nancy Farmer| She is a tough fight and could help Gale with hunting, but could also be good protection.
4. Leo Valdez from Rick Riordan’s Heroes of Olympus Series| He is has a great personality, which I think would be very important. I really feel like we would be friends in real life. Also, he’s pyrokinetic, which would be super important for cooking.
5. William Robinson from Swiss Family Robinson by | Okay, I’m going to be honest. I haven’t read the book, but I have seen the play… so I don’t feel bad including him. I feel like he’d be smart about organized a little island society.
6. Ky from the Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie| Ky would be a good companion on the island, because he grew up in the outerprovinces and has had to deal with a lot in his life.
7. Raven from Delirium by Lauren Oliver | Raven was the leader of Lena’s group out in the Wilds. She knows how to survive and is a good leader.
8. Mila from Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza | I think Mila would be a good asset; she has tracking skills, GPS, and can perform amazing feats of strength. It’s also a bonus that since she is an android she won’t have to eat.
|Niko from Monument 14|
10. Clary Lane from The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau | Clary's life would has been in the greenhouses in Ember. She would be a good asset because she would know how to farm and garden the island.