Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Classics



Top Ten Classics
(However you define classics to be) 
I did 10 different time of classics... so here we go!
 
^Classic Children's Chapter Books I've read^

^Classic Fantasy I've read^
^Classic Dystopian novels I've read^
 
^Classic Books I've read in school^

^Classic Picture books that I love^

^Classic Sci-fi that I've enjoyed^
  
^Classic Shakespeare's I've read^
^Classics that I cheated and read the abridged version of^

^Classic I never ever plan on reading^
^Classics I'd like to read^

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love your list. There's just so much choice! Frankenstein and both The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings made my list but there is just so much that I need to read! The Giver, 1984, Brave New World, The Odyssey just a few on my TBR! Great list :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Giver is my favorite book in the whole world. I've read it somewhere between 7 and 10 times. Please read it before you see the movie. The movie looks terrible.

      Delete