Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Reader’s Confessions
1. I always judge a book by its cover—and also the title and the author’s name.
2. I hate the classics. I don’t feel like the age of the books should make me want to read it more.
3. I’ve never read any Jane Austen, and I don’t plan to.
4. Last year when I went to the Louisiana Book Festival, I got to hear a bunch of amazing authors speak about their books… I had never read anything by any of those authors.
5. I am irked by middle aged women who read YA books, and talk about the books being too immature for them.
6. I haven’t read completed any JRR Tolkien book.
7. I write in my books. But only if they are mine, never the library’s copy.
9. I’ve dropped more than one book in the tub.
10. I’m bad about leaving open books face down on my counter top or desk at home.