My Top 10
1. Big Fish
· Based on a book by Daniel Wallace (which to be honest I’ve never read.
· This movie has two of my favorite love scene in the whole wide world, proposal scene with all the daffodils and when Edward’s wife getting into the bathtub with him, fully dressed.
2. Finding Neverland
· I just 100% love this movie; it breaks my heart every time.
3. 500 Days of Summer
· I love this movie until I watch it and then the whole time I just say, “Ooh, I hate Summer.” But still I love this movie. Zooey Deschanel AND Joseph Gordon-Levitt. How could you beat that!
4. Disney’s The Lion King
· I can quote almost every word!
5. Stand by Me
· Nothing says friendship like finding a dead body.
6. Mean Girls
· This movie has the best lines and a good message.
7. Disney’s The Little Mermaid
· Because… “Darling it’s better down where it’s water!”
8. The Princess Bride
· Love, love, love! This movie has best character of all!
9. The Parent Trap
· Sister loves, confusion, deception, love it!
10. The Corpse Bride
· I think I’m the only person who loves this movie more than The Nightmare before Christmas.
· I love how even though I know that Victor and Victoria need to end up together I still feel very bad for Emily.
· Oh! And the music and animation is GREAT!