Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesdays... Favorite Movies



 My Top 10
Favorite Movies
 1.         Big Fish
·       Based on a book by Daniel Wallace (which to be honest I’ve never read.
·       This movie has two of my favorite love scene in the whole wide world, proposal scene with all the daffodils and when Edward’s wife getting into the bathtub with him, fully dressed.

2.   Finding Neverland
·       I just 100% love this movie; it breaks my heart every time.
 

3.   500 Days of Summer
·       I love this movie until I watch it and then the whole time I just say, “Ooh, I hate Summer.” But still I love this movie.  Zooey Deschanel AND Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  How could you beat that!

4.  Disney’s The Lion King
·       I can quote almost every word!

5.    Stand by Me
·       Nothing says friendship like finding a dead body.

6.    Mean Girls
·       This movie has the best lines and a good message.

7.     Disney’s The Little Mermaid
·       Because… “Darling it’s better down where it’s water!”

8.    The Princess Bride
·    Love, love, love! This movie has best character of all!

9.     The Parent Trap
·    Sister loves, confusion, deception, love it!

10.                     The Corpse Bride
·    I think I’m the only person who loves this movie more than The Nightmare before Christmas.
·    I love how even though I know that Victor and Victoria need to end up together I still feel very bad for Emily. 
·    Oh! And the music and animation is GREAT!



6 comments:

  1. There are so many great movies on your list! It brings me back to childhood in the 90s! Thanks for stopping by our Top Ten!

    Amber R. @ Bibliophilia, Please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't even realize how quintessentially 90's some of them are until now.

      Delete
  2. Great list - huge lover of the Parent Trap movies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After making the list I went over to my sister's and watched it! <3 that movie.

      Delete
  3. I love Lindsey's Parent Trap. It's such a disappointment that she's so troubled - although I love the gossip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Two of my favorite movies have her, but I can't stand what she's become!

      Delete