Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling You That You MUST Read









 Top Ten Books

People Have Been Telling You That You MUST Read (whether because they think it's a "you" book or it's just been generally recommended so often)

  1. Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
  2. The Program by Suzanne Young
  3. Winger by Andrew Smith
  4. The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
  5. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
 

  1. The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
  2. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  3. Threatened by Eliot Schrefer
  4. The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert
  5. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy

8 comments:

  1. I've heard lots of good things about Fangirl... though it hasn't been specifically recommended to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed Eleanor and Park, so I do plan on reading it.

      Delete
  2. I definitely want to read The Program! I can't recommend it thought, since I haven't gotten around to it. I would definitely not recommend City of Bones! Horrible book...

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of The Program is certainly on my TBR list. And yeah there is nothing attractive about the City of Bones to me.

      Delete
  3. Off the first image, I only read The Testing and liked it a lot. I have to get to book 2. Off the second image I only read Clare and enjoyed her books somewhat, at least first three TMi, the rest just feel a bit too much. She's pushing it too far I think.
    Happy reading, I hope you get to these soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've heard that from several people that she was just milk the series out.

      Delete
  4. I really need to read FanGirl - everyone raves about this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's at least half as good as Eleanor & Park

      Delete