Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More




Top Ten Four Authors
I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More

Dr. Bird's Advice for Sad Poets makes me want to read more by Evan Roskos


I want more Sherman Alexie because The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian was so enlightening.


I want want want want NEED more Rainbow Rowell thanks to Eleanor and Park
 
Marcelo in the Real World makes me want to read more by Francisco X. Stork.

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I haven't read any of these! I do have two Rainbow Rowell titles in my TBR. I need to get to them soon because I want to share them with my sister :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of these just so happen to be "angsty" teen novels. It's not the only niche genre I read, but I do read it sometimes.

      Delete
  2. I only read one Rowell novel but it was good. I wasn't as blown away as I expected to be but I want to read more of her. I never heard of the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list. I haven't read E&P but I did read her Fangirl novel and it was pretty good.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fangirl is totally on my TBR (with a million other books)

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any Rainbow Rowell yet. I know, I know... I need to get with the program!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have not read Rainbow Rowell yet but I really want to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read a Rainbow Rowell book. I think I'm going to start with Eleanor & Park, or maybe Landline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of these, but I hear great things about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angsty teen novels aren't for everyone, but I like them on occasion.

      Delete