Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table


Top Ten Book Characters 
That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table
Leo Valdez from Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan

Callie from Drama by Raina Telgemeier

Park from Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Raina from Smile by Raina Telgemeier
Uriah Pedrad from Divergent by Veronica Roth


Jude from I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
Sam from Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

Hermione Granger from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

Fred & George Weasley from Harry Potter by JK Rowling

5 comments:

  1. Leo, how could I forget about him?
    Thought about the Weasley twins but picked Arthur insted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to eat lunch with any Weasley or Demigod (well, most of them)

      Delete
  2. I had to leave the Weasleys out because I only had 10 spaces, but they'd totally be 11 and 12! :D
    And yes on Sam! I'd love to have her as well. Uriah as well, he'd be a fun guy to have around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. the Weasley twins! Yes, lunch with them would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm only familiar with the Harry Potter characters here! The Weasley twins would be fun to have at a lunch table. Maybe too much fun...

    ReplyDelete