Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book

Top Ten Characters
You Wish Would Get
Their OWN Book

Iko from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

Leo Valdez from Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan

Marlee Tames Woodwork from The Selection Series by Kiera Cass

May Singer from The Selection Series by Kiera Cass

Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter by JK Rowling

Raven from the Delirium Trilogy by Lauren Oliver

Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano from Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan

Cosme from The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson

Tegan from the Razorland Trilogy by Ann Aguire

Uriah Pedrad from The Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth

7 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind reading more about Leo, Reyna or any of the characters from Riordans books really :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! I know those two have a story to share.

      Delete
  2. Iko and Neville are the only ones I'm familiar with here. I'll have to take your word for the rest of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost put a book about Marlee on my list. It would be so much fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to know about her life after she left the Selection!

      Delete
  4. I would love to read more about Marlee

    ReplyDelete