Tuesday, November 04, 2014

*Top Ten Tuesday* 10 Books to Reread!

*Top Ten Tuesday*
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
*10 Books to Reread!*








I want to reread the entire Harry Potter series.  I've reread a couple of them here and there, but I what to reread them in order.





 

I've only read the first book in this series, but I want to read the entire series, and to do so I need to reread the first book. 




I've reread this book about 7 or 8 times and I plan on rereading it over and over again.  I've also reread the others in the quartet once, but I'd like to do so again.



I absolutely devoured The House of Scorpions, but that was 10 years ago.  The sequel has just recently been published, but don't want to read it until I've reread this one.


I love, love, love Alice and the rest of the gang.  These books-Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass are fantastic to reread. 




The Perks of Being a Wallflower is the best realistic teen fiction book I've ever read.  Every time I reread this book, I get more out of it.



 

Percy, Grover, and Annabeth have had some amazing adventures and I'd love to experience these stories again.





Jonathan Livingston Seagull is probably the least commonly known book on my reread list.  This book is a great read for college students or high school graduates.  This book taught me to be true to my passion.



 
The Chronicles of Narnia is the first fantasy series that I fell in love with.  It ignited my passion for magic, curses, and prophecies. 

 


 

I love Ender's Game.  This is the best science fiction book out there. The book is the start of not one, but two amazing series.  


1 comment:

  1. Just reread Harry Potter this year otherwise it would probably have been on my list as well. Can't believe I missed Percy Jackson though.

    ReplyDelete