Tuesday, November 18, 2014

TTT: Sequels I Can't Wait For

 *
Top Ten Sequels
That I can’t wait for!
 *
I know some of these have been out for a while, but I can’t wait for them to get into my hands when I have the time to read them!
 
The Essence the sequel to the Pledge Trilogy by Kimberly Derting 

Once the sequel to Eve by Anna Carey

22489107
Fairest, book #3.5 of the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

UnWholly the sequel to the Unwind Dystology by Neal Shusterman

The Infinite Sea the second book in The 5th Wave

The Lord of Opium the sequel to House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer

In a Handful of Dust the sequel to Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis

Killer Instinct the sequel to Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Day 21 the sequel to The 100 by Kass Morgan

The Heir the fourth book of The Selection Series

4 comments:

  1. Have not read any of these but several of them looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh... The Lord of Opium. Yes! That's definitely a sequel I need to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. My mom just finished it and said she liked it better than the first. I just need the extra time for it.

      Delete