Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Reviewing my 2014 reading goals



Top Ten Goals/Resolutions from 2014


My Bookish Goals.

To read at least 35 books. This includes audiobooks.   

  • Check, actually I read 93 books!  A personal goal!
To read at 3 books about animals, ecology, or nature.  
  •  Umm.... no not even one.
To read 2 biographies.
  • Check! I read several this year.  
    • My Vertical Life by Chelsea Handler
    • King Peggy: An American Secretary, Her Royal Destiny, and the Inspiring Story of How She Changed an African Village by
To read 2 graphic novels.
  • Super check! 9

To read a book way outside of my "reading" comfort zone, just because someone suggests it to me.
 

  • Check! I read several this year.  
    • Bloody Jack: Being an Account of the Curious Adventures of Mary "Jacky" Faber, Ship's Boy by LA Meyer
    • Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
    • The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
    • The Selection by Kiera Cass

Reread at 2 of the Harry Potter books.


  • No check :( 
 
 Catch up on the Percy Jackson series. 

  • Check! So glad I did. Now, I am yearning for Magnus Chase!



1 comment:

  1. Check your blog ability if you select one option then you will get....choice option....
    option.1
    option.2
    option.3

    ReplyDelete